1 small sweet potato or ? medium-large sweet potato (about 4 ounces)
1-2 eggs (prepared in your favorite way)
Salt and pepper to taste
1-2 tsp butter or oil (we love using coconut oil)
- Bake or microwave the sweet potato. The easiest way is to prick the sweet potato 3-4 times with the tip of a knife. You can then microwave it for 8-10 minutes, depending on size. A more traditional method is to bake it. Do so by placing the sweet potato in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes-1 hour and 15 minutes, depending on the size.
- Remove the potato from the microwave or oven and cut it in half.
- Add butter or oil to a small sauté pan over medium-high heat with the salt, pepper and eggs. Scramble until the eggs are set.
- Add the scrambled eggs to the split sweet potato and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
Serving Per Container 1
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 252||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 27%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4